How can the Tribunal help me?

How can the

Tribunal help me?

Online complaint form

Online complaint


How do I make a complaint?

How do I make

a complaint?

What we do

The Superannuation Complaints Tribunal is an independent dispute resolution body which offers a free, user-friendly alternative to the court system. If you have a complaint about a decision made by your superannuation fund, and if you have complained to the fund and are unhappy with their response, you can bring that complaint to us on or before 31 October 2018.

If you make a complaint on or after 1 November 2018, you must take your complaint to the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA). AFCA is the new external dispute resolution scheme for financial services complaints, and it will start accepting complaints on 1 November 2018. You can learn more about AFCA at

Learn More